Miss Southwest Michigan Scholarship Pageant is a CLOSED pageant. Only residents from Berrien, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, or Van Buren counties are eligible to compete for the title of Miss Southwest. Miss Southwest Michigan is for young women between the ages of 18-26 years old.
Please email us if you have any questions: email@example.com
How to Apply:
- Each candidate must register for the 2022 competition season here. There is a one-time $35 registration fee for each competition season.
- After paying the $35 registration fee, you will receive a receipt and the State Executive Director will send you a welcome letter with your next steps.
- To compete in a local competition, each candidate must fill out the local registration form the $75 per local competition registration fee. Be sure to indicate Miss Southwest as the local competition name when registering.
- After registering, complete your contract, resume, and platform.
2023 Miss Southwest Michigan & Miss Southwest Michigan Outstanding Teen Contestant’s Information
Important Requirements to Qualify to Compete:
- Miss Southwest Michigan Scholarship Pageant is a CLOSED pageant. ONLY residents from Berrien, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Jospeh, or Van Buren counties are eligible to compete for the Title of Miss Southwest and Miss Southwest Outstanding Teen.
- Miss Southwest Michigan is for young women between the ages of 18-26
- Miss Southwest Outstanding Teen is for girls between the ages of 13-18
- Friday, August 19, 2022- Application deadline (Talent Request, Medical, Talent Intro., Notarized Contract & etc.)
- Sunday, August 28, 2022- Interviews, quick run through, and Pageant at Bridgman High School
Miss Southwest Michigan & Miss Southwest Michigan Outstanding Teen Official Headshot
- Each Miss Southwest & Miss Southwest Outstanding Teen contestants will need a headshot emailed (jpeg or PDF format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than August 19, 2022
- This headshot will be used for the judge’s books, and the program.
Pageant Tickets Price:
Presale – $20.00
At the door – $25
- Tickets ordered in advance will be available at Interview check-in on Sunday, August 28th.
Tickets at will call MUST be paid in advance. All tickets orders are general admission seats