**The Miss Sunset Coast Outstanding Teen pageant will be OPEN and contestants must be a resident of the state of Michigan. Young women must be between the ages of 13-17.**
Please email us for an application or more information: email@example.com
Click HERE for the Outstanding Teen contract (you can fill in the blanks electronically in this version).
Click HERE for an Outstanding Teen resume sample.
Click HERE for the Outstanding Teen platform instructions.
To compete you must…
- Be a young lady between the ages of 13 and 17
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
Areas of Competition
25%: Private Interview
25%: Evening Wear/On-Stage Question
15%: Lifestyle & Fitness