Become a Contestant
**Miss Southwest Michigan is an OPEN pageant**
The 2012 Miss Southwest contest will take place on October 20th, 2012 at St. Joseph High School. The Pre-Teen and Princess pageants will be in the afternoon, followed by the Miss and Miss Outstanding Teen pageants in the evening.
For more information and an application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility for Competition:
One must be:
- A single female between the ages of 17-24
- A high school graduate before the date of the Miss Michigan Pageant
- Not less than 17 years of age on the date of the local pageant nor more than 24 years of age on the date of the Miss America Pageant
- A permanent resident for at least six months, or a full-time student for at least one semester, or a full-time employee for at least six months in the State of Michigan.
- Not now or have ever been married
- Not now or have ever been pregnant and not the parent of an adoptive child.
- Never been convicted of any crime and do not have any criminal charges pending against me. I have never been engaged in any activity, which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, immodest, indecent or in bad taste.
Entrant must possess and display in a maximum of 90 seconds, a talent presentation. This talent may be singing, dancing, playing a musical instrument, dramatic reading, art display, dress designing, creative poetry, writing, etc.
Entrant must engage in a ten-minute interview with a panel of five judges, display physical fitness in a swimsuit, model an evening gown, and answer one on-stage question